Parrot Vittles™ Quinoa Mango Salad ~
Here’s an easy, nutritious salad that is simply scrumptious! Another great feature: it keeps for days in the refrigerator.
Avian Nutrition Specialist
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup re-hydrated organic mango bits (Learn how to properly rehydrate: http://exoticbirdclubonline.com/2017/09/rehydrating-dried-produce)
- ¼ cup raw, soaked organic almonds
- Fresh, organic tender greens (cilantro, parsley, baby arugula, dandelion)
- 2 tablespoons grated organic ginger
- 1 tsp. organic sesame oil
- 1 tsp. cup organic olive oil
- 2 tsp. organic rice vinegar
- Dash of teaspoon ground, organic pepper
Or. . .wisk together:
- 1 tsp. organic rice vinegar
- 1 Tblsp. water
- 1 tsp. organic olive oil
- Dash white pepper
Sprout quinoa and rinse well. Add almonds, re-hydrated mango (mango will be a bit slippery) and grated ginger. Add dressing and toss. Chill and serve.
Happy, healthy foraging!
©9.16.17 Passion Tree House LLD – All Rights Reserved